Sunday, January 15, 2012

ada apa dengan 2011??

assalamualaikum...


after a long time i didn't post anything and now, this is my first post for 2012...ok...let's see....the topic is about what had happened in 2011...well...for me....there's a lot of things had happened in that year...

well...in that year...i know what i can do and what i can't...well...what i can do is...i can be such a crazy person with CERTAIN person but when I'm in fronts of others....i can't be that crazy...huhuhu...well...i wish to be a brave person to stand in front others and present or express anything that i want...like speak out the idea..do the presentation and etc...

in 2011, also known as the second year that i didn't celebrate my birthday with my family...huhuhu....but i appreciate that my frenz hardwork to celebrate my birthday...hahahah...although it kinda spoil a bit... >_<

in that year also i know whom is my true friends and whom not...well...in that year all of us had to face many obstacles and so on...but...alhamdulillah...all of the obstacles we manage to survive...I will Survive!!!
yeah! it's true ALLAH won't gave HIS 'hamba' a test if they can't face it...right??

lastly...i wish that this year... 2012...i will be a stronger person and braver than before....and be a better person...*hope so...

and remember...we don't know when is QIAMAT right??? so, don't juz jump to any conclusions that 2012 is the end of the world...but we must believe that QIAMAT is juz...around the corner and QIAMAT itu PASTI!!!ok...

~SaTria AngkaSa menGgegar duNia~
 ~ peace no war ^_^ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment