Tuesday, April 3, 2012

UniSZA...phir milenge chalte chalte...

phir milenge chalte chalte??

actually it means "down the road we will meet again"...

well...i'll be on semester break for 2 months...YEAY!!! so unisza phir milenge chalte chalte...hehehe...

for the next sem..urm...what am i going to learn??


Oh no! I'm gonna be a teacher....huhuh....nervous..=(

anyway it gonna be fun and full with experience right??

and teacher is a noble work guys...without teacher there will be no architect, engineer, doctor, surgeon etc. right??

well..I juz need confidence and pure heart to be a teacher next sem...although it is juz a practical teacher...hehe...=D


anyway...wish me luck for the next sem...opss?!! not luck...just pray for my success....=D


go! go! go! teAchers!
owh yeah! i gonna do my practicum at SK Seberang Takir, Terengganu...so children be nice with me and my frenz kay...^_^v


~SatRia anGkasa menGgegar dunia~

~peAce yo! nO wAr~ ^_^v

No comments:

Post a Comment