Tuesday, August 14, 2012

pLace iN my heArt??? hurm....


Assalamualaikum…


Hey ya! Now it’s already been two months I become a teacher and it left only one month for my practicum to end…Yeah!!! >_<V

But the truth is actually…I already started to fall in love with this career… okay…actually with my students…I already started to love them…although they aren’t my children as I already young…heheheh…=P but they already got a little place in my heart…huhuhu…@_@”

Well…maybe this why my teachers never hate this job…because they already make some place for their students in their heart…

So it’s true, if we do something with an open heart…the feeling will come itself… now…I feel I already love my students…well, the part to be a teacher is a little bit hard…because…teacher not one of my options in my career…hahha…=D ...but who knows what will happen in the future right…maybe I become a success teacher...I hope not…hahaha…well, we can only plan, but Allah SWT decide it then…

Well, that’s for my post right now…see ya! next time…

~sAtria aNgkaSa mEngGegar duNia!~

~peAce yO! nO waR!~ ^_^V

No comments:

Post a Comment