Monday, January 21, 2013

devil inside me....

first of all, Assalamualaikum....

heyya..it's already 2013 aite? well, then 2012 isn't the end of the world...well all i can said here is that only ALLAH know when is the end of the world...just pray that we are among "orang yang beriman yang mati dalam Syahadah"...

now, back to the topic...i believe everyone two sides in their selves...hehhe.. one is good and the other is bad side..it is like a yin and yang...same goes to me...and I'm sure that my friends know my both sides but what they don't know is... what they see is only 10%...


you may see me as a patience and cool person...but actually I'm a bad ass person...




"well, they say the sky's the limit, and to me that's true , but my friend you've seen nothing, just wait till i get through..."

what I'm trying to say is that i also had my limit to every patience that i hold inside me...but once you had cross over my patience limit...you will see the devil inside me...not to say I'm a scary person...but..i also had my mood swing and i can explode anytime...and i can forgive...but what' the use if you're doing it over and over again??????  it's just not right!!


anyway that's all for today.....

sAtria AngkaSa menGgegaR duNia!!

 
Peace yO! nO waR! ~^_^v~

No comments:

Post a Comment