Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Convocation day!!

assalamualaikum!!!

at last...I'm now officially a diploma holder of diploma in TESL at UniSZA!! yeay!! It was a happy ending as I've struggled to hold the scroll at the end of my dip days...hahaha...

my convocation day was on 1st of December 2013, 3rd session...I'm soo excited, nervous, happy and sad at the same time..

excited coz it's the day that we all have waited since the 1st day we step our feet in UniSZA as the "mahasiswa and mahasiswi" of diploma in tesl...

nervous because it's my first time to set foot on the stage and meet the vice chancellor itself, although i really hope to receive the scroll from Sultanah Zahirah (well in my dream i suppose)...

happy as i can meet all my friends again!!!yeah...to be frank i really miss them damn much!!!hahaha...been three years with them mean a lot to me...the are like diamond and can't be replaced... even in MSU i can't find someone like them..huhuhuh....

sad...don't know when can I meet all of them again...for me...the convocation day is only a reason for us to finally meet each other in one place..but now...what's the reason for all of us to meet again in one place with no missing person..right?

well..that's all for my story today...in the next entry I will upload the photo on our convocation day....


~peAce yO! nO waR!~
saTria aNgkaSa! meNggeGar duNia!

No comments:

Post a Comment